To post an ad to this page, click on the Comments icon (orange cloud) at the bottom of the page, fill in and send your information. Alternatively, you can email your ad to Stewart34Yachts@aol.com
Stewart 34 – PAMOANA 240
Pamoana is a beautiful, fast boat with a modern racing set-up and very comfortable interior that sleeps 7 (2 doubles and 3 singles)
Totally set up for competitive racing and serious cruising.
Builder: John Lidgard
Launched: Auckland 1962
Motor: Volvo Penta 28hp 2000 series (1991), Saildrive with twin blade folding propeller 2007
Excellent running condition and serviced regularly.
New alternator 2014.
2013 replaced exhaust elbow, Fuel line and pump, water intake and filter reconditioned water pump,
Triple-skin kauri – glassed over
(In 2001 she underwent a major refit $40k)
* New varnish, Deck repaint (kiwi Grip non skid) and cabin top 2013
* New 2006 number 1 excellent condition and 2 genoas, new fully battened main.
* 3 genoa – average condition, No. 1 and 2 spinnakers average condition.
* New Spray dodger and boom tent 2007
* New spinnaker poll 2007
* New Uniden Solara DSC – VHF 2007
* New Sony Stereo 2007 – (takes ipod)
* Vang serviced 2007
* Main winches serviced 2007
* Squabs – all new Elephant foam and upholstery 2006
* Navman plotter 2006 – Tracker 5110
* Two Suunto compasses
* Navman multi – Start, speed, water temperer and depth.
* Navico Simrad TP20 Auto pilot
* Faux – Teak and Holley floor
* Harken furler 2013
* CQR Anchor – NEW 2013 30m of chain and 100m warp
• Spare Anchor, chain and warp
• 2.4m RIB inflatable and 2 horse Yamaha outboard – TBC
• Marine Batteries x 2 New 2012 Heavy duty start and Deep cycle House Excellent condition
Yacht located in Westheaven marina.
We have priced Pamoana to sell as we have brought a larger boat.
For more information contact the owner Mark on…
Cel: 021 637 766